Ballads of the Bay
- Flora Sperling, sometimes known as Flora Cutteridge, is best known as being the widow of Maron Cutteridge and is wanted by her former house for fleeing the Iron Islands upon hearing the news of her husband’s death.
- Flora’s son, Vance Cutterdige, is the heir to House Cutteridge and currently 4 years old.
- Flora is known to be very charming and, despite her actions, she has not lost favor with the lords and ladies of the Riverlands and beyond.
- Willem Sperling | “I know you will keep us safe.” | (4)
- Rodrik Cutteridge | “He will never get what he wants.” | (2)
- Verus Forrest | “I did my duty, too. I hope he fares better for it than I did.” | (1)