Ballads of the Bay
- Lucile is a recent widow after five years of marriage.
- She is rumored to have been cursed, as she did not produce children.
- She has become reclusive after the death of her Husband, speaking little of it.
- Lucile has been returned to House Forrest after her husband’s death.
- Darin Forrest | “The man and the boy are not one in the same, but it is hard to forgive and forget.” (2)
- Conri Forrest | “Father’s protection is a grace I did not count for.” | (2)
- Helen Forrest | “She only cares that I am of value.” | (1)
- Ser Imri Rosen | “Persistant and loyal.” | (1)