Ballads of the Bay
- Lord Kenson has a fierce rivalry with his brother, Helden.
- He’s is a generous man to a fault and enjoys showing off his wealth.
- He is remarkably charming and tends to manage political dealing by soft control such as parties and negotiations.
- Dafydd Erwin | “A rival lord and my best friend.” | (2)
- Rosely Grawyn | “Our unity is a tale of true love.” | (2)
- Kier Grawyn | “You must become all that is expected of you.” | (2)
- Shandy Erwin | “Clever, and manipulative.” | (1)