Ballads of the Bay
- Gerrit spent his childhood safe within the walls of King’s Landing as a young brother of the Great Sept of Baelor for security of the family line.
- He believes that there is always a peaceful means to every conflict, no matter the cause.
- Gerrit pleaded in private audience that Flora Sperling be returned to House Cutteridge along with her child in an attempt to avoid the conflict that followed.
- Willem Sperling | “I will gain your favor soon enough.” | (2)
- Hendrik Sperling | “A fool is due to meet a fool’s end.” | (2)
- Flora Sperling | “Love does not forgive self-centered behavior.” | (2)